From Legalpedia Qld
Police misconduct is conduct that is unlawful, disgraceful, inappropriate, demonstrates that an individual is not fit to be a police offer, or does not meet the standards expected by the community.
- Client Service Charter - Queensland Police Service
- Making a complaint against a police officer - Queensland Police Service
- Information about reporting misconduct - Crime and Corruption Commission
- Police powers: Your rights - A guide to your rights when dealing with the police - Caxton Legal Centre Inc
- Crime and Corruption Commission - The Commission has investigative, law enforcement, intelligence, witness protection, adjudicative and research functions that encompass almost all aspects of the criminal justice system.
- You may wish to approach a community legal centre for assistance. To find your nearest community legal centre, please visit the Community Legal Centres Queensland website at www.communitylegalqld.org.au . There are a number of community legal centres throughout Queensland that hold regular advice sessions.
- LawRight is an independent, not-for-profit, community-based legal organisation that operates a civil law referral service for pro bono legal representation and direct legal services for particular disadvantaged client groups.For more information about the help available, and the process for applying for help, please see the LawRight website at www.lawright.org.au